Power Conditioner is a combination of Voltage Stabilizer & Transformer housed in a common enclosure. Features are same as Stabilizer and Transformer.
PURPOSE: - The equipment shall be suitable for providing Stabilized voltage within +/-1%
• Visual indication, Audio alarm (Buzzer) for under / Over Voltage.
• Tripping time settable from 0 - 10 sec. Factory setting at 3 sec.
• Output 'ON' indication on each phase.
• Voltmeter with selector switch for Phase selection.
• Selector switch for Input / Output voltage selection.
• Spike buster card with lighting diodes. •Single Phasing Protection • Digital VAF mete •Servo Digital Conditioner cards. Above 60 KVA It's a standard feature.
• MCB / MCCB at Input for short circuit & overload protection.
• Power Contactor at output for tripping output if voltage fluctuates beyond range. Up to 100 KVA.
• Start / Stop push Button.
• Auto / Manual switch for auto / manual mode operation.
• Lower / Raise switch for manual mode operation.